Essential Duties and Responsibilities
So you want to be our new Sales Engineer?
- Become foremost SpineFrontier product expert with complete understanding of spine anatomy, product features and benefits, and surgical technique
- Communicate product benefits and case studies with surgeons
- Develop relationships with surgeons and distributors to foster customer service and sales growth
- Train surgeons and staff on surgical techniques and system use
- Technical and technique support for the surgeon and Sales Rep during live surgery
- Garner system feedback from surgeons and communicate responses to engineering
- Manage customer requests with prompt follow up and communication with the internal team
- Cover surgeries as the SpineFrontier representative when needed
- Significant travel; includes scheduled and last minute field support
What would we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Mechanical Technology or Biomedical Engineering
- Medical device experience, spine or orthopedic preferred
- Self-motivated with effective communication skills
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory. Work is generally performed in the field or a hospital environment. Travel up to 70%.
- This position operates in a mainly clerical setting. Routinely uses standard computer equipment, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets etc.
- Sitting for extended periods of time using a computer keyboard and monitor
- This person frequently communicates with employees and vendors who have inquires.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Worker is required to have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading at a distance that is close to the eyes.
- This position requires that the employee must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org