2 August, 2017
SpineFrontier is seeking a Director of Medical Education to create a culture of training and accountability at SpineFrontier. The Director of Medical Education will build the curriculum, processes and structures to train SpineFrontier surgeons, employees and distributors. The Director of Medical Education will also manage all direct reps employed be SpineFrontier, from the day they begin training to when they are in the field covering cases for key account. We believe education is a critical part of our success at SpineFrontier and directly impacts revenue growth by providing excellent training and accountability to our direct sales team. The Director of Education will report to the Executive sales team and play a critical role in planning and managing training and educational events to engage key surgeon accounts. You will also be responsible for on-boarding, training, and managing SpineFrontier’s team of direct sales representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will vary based on needs of the sales team but may include:
- Manage, coordinate, and plan all educational events in coordination with LES Society, LESS Institute, and industry conference schedules
- Mange direct rep and case coverage team, holding each member accountable to training and performance metrics
- Know every product and create product specific training curriculum that coincides with product priorities by working closely with sales and executive team
- Manage all aspects of surgeon engagement operations during conferences, surgeon meetings, marketing events, labs, and VIP tours
- Establish sales and marketing goals to grow existing accounts and close new surgeons and fellows leads
- Update Leadership Team on sales and account development progress using appropriate metrics and analysis.
- Map, document, and continually improve processes to facilitate training and sales performance
- Bachelors degree in Health Sciences
- 5 years of experience training and management in Medical Device, preferably Spine
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to teach, coach and mentor staff and implement training program strategies for employees and surgeons.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Highly motivated; self starter in a fast paced environment
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel up to 50%.
- This position operates in a mainly clerical setting. Routinely uses standard computer equipment, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets etc.
- Sitting for extended periods of time using a computer keyboard and monitor
- This person frequently communicates with employees and vendors who have inquires. Must be able to read, write and communicate to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Worker is required to have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading at a distance that is close to the eyes.
- This position requires that the employee must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org