3 January, 2019
Join our crew! KICVentures is a private investment company founded in 2005 by Harvard-trained Dr. Kingsley R. Chin, who brings unique experience to the intersection of medicine, business and information technology, with over a 10-year track record of investing +$250M to build, acquire and grow its portfolio in healthcare. Collaboration drives our innovation, and we are looking for the best and the brightest in the business – movers and shakers who are driven by success. As evolution happens, we revolutionize.
KICVentures will raise $50M to accelerate the growth of its portfolio companies, expand the team, and seed new funds to continue to invest in healthcare innovation. We are looking for a Revenue Management Associate to join our Finance Team to focus on the revenue growth of our spine medical device business. You will design and develop metrics, and analyses for the executive management team to drive key business decisions and execute our sales strategy. You will possess have a deep understanding of accounts to analyze revenue growth areas and profitability by product line and customer concentration. You will hold the sales team accountable for financial targets and company goals.
A Day in the Life
- Create dashboards, metrics, reports to drive revenue and efficiencies in our sales process;
- Track every customer in detail to manage global revenue forecast, trends, product preferences, customer concentration, and profitability metrics;
- Use financial modelling to project revenue month-end and during annual multi-year planning cycle using both business and macro-economic variables;
- Perform analyses to understand key drivers of revenue i.e. events, products, new customer lead generation activities, etc.;
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, optimizing efficiency while providing robust insight into the business activities;
- Measure impact of all new products, projects or training methodologies implemented to drive higher conversion rates in our customer pipeline;
- Support continuous improvement reporting and analytics needs, as well as, detailed forecasts for every customer and changes needed to achieve sales targets;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research and ‘dig deeper’ into customer data issues.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned.
You are the Innovator We Need If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Other( MBA preferred) 5 + years of experience in revenue cycle management, sales reporting, and analytics;
- Management Consulting experience (McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc.) preferred;
- You are a highly motivated and bright individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, where attention to detail and a deep understanding of the big picture are equally critical;
- You are a well-rounded thinker, with both quantitative and qualitative skillets (including experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word);
- You are a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, who can process and digest information rapidly and nimbly;
- You are an enthusiastic and diligent self-starter who thrive on achieving significant results;
- You are a considerate and adaptable team member who will build positive relationships
- You demonstrate maturity, strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are articulate in person, on the phone and in email.
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience, including a bonus up to 100% of your salary based on performance, revenue growth and attainment of targets;
- KICVentures Employee Ownership Pool (stock) Plan – Build your equity upside over time across all the KICVentures portfolio companies;
- Company reimbursed cell phone;
- Company funded on-site gym membership and parking pass;
- Health & Dental Insurance -We offer HMO & PPO options to fit individual needs;
- $50K Company Funded Life Insurance;
- Company funded Short- and Long-Term Disability insurance;
- Generous time off policy (Paid Time Off- PTO) based on productivity and work ownership;
- Paid Sick Time;
- Professional Development & Mentor-ship Opportunities – We’re invested in each team member’s growth;
- Dynamic Culture to get to know all teams and celebrate company wins together – Summer BBQ s, Birthdays, Thursday Happy Hour, Bi-weekly Friday Team Learning Sessions and Town halls for company updates.
Physical Job Requirements
- Office based position with extended hours with computer screen, phone calls, email etc.;
- Limited travel as needed for customer meetings, events and conferences.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.