2 August, 2017
SpineFrontier is seeking a Product Specialist: ACFIT SoloFuse who will report to the Executive sales team and play a critical role in proactively reaching out to our surgeons and engaging with customer accounts by going out in the field. This unique position on the Sales team provides the right candidate with an opportunity to significantly impact revenue growth for SpineFrontier. You will receive a base salary, benefits, incentive bonus and ownership with a growing company. You will be responsible for growing sales for a specific product, ACIFT SoloFuse by meeting with surgeons, finding new business, and expanding current business. Using events, in-person meetings, office visits, and conferences you will constantly engage with surgeons to grow ACIFT SoloFuse revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Focus on new surgeon development for SpineFrontier’s ACIFT SoloFuse product
- Target surgeons regionally, nationally and online to promote product interest
- Become product expert for ACIFT SoloFuse to rapidly increase the product revenues
- Build a pipeline with fellows and young surgeons – tracking, meetings, frequent engagement in established beach heads of existing SpineFrontier business
- Over 70% travel with a focus on ACIFT SoloFuse and business development
- Coordinate surgeon dinners, training labs and events to attract new surgeon users and drive product awareness and revenues
- Provide OR case coverage including set servicing, product set-up, inventory control and sales order creation for all assigned Surgeons in territory
- High level of personalized Surgeon service at all times maintaining strong relationships with Surgeon and hospital staff
- Constant communication with primary Surgeon and hospital staff on any upcoming case schedules and preparedness at all times for emergency requests
- Effective and timely communication to SpineFrontier on case schedules, product needs and feedback from surgeries
- Submission of all required paperwork to hospitals for Purchase Orders
- Accurate management of inventory in the field including completion of quarterly physical inventory counts and corresponding reports
- Assist primary Surgeon(s) with research data collection, practice branding and presentations
- Provide reporting to Management as requested
- Occasional travel as requested
- Must be able to carry literature bag (min.15lbs) and sample instrument kit (min. 20lbs) to bring to customers
- Expected to prospect new surgeon accounts nationally as needed on non-surgery days
- Obtain local hospital approvals for all SpineFrontier products
- Represent company at meetings, tradeshows, seminars and workshops as requested.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily; training will be provided as needed. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, or to train technically-competent individuals in company specific software.
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences or healthcare
- +3 years of work experience in Customer Service, Sales Operations and/or Account Management
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with both the executive team and the field representatives/Specialists
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and take projects to completion
- Ability to evaluate, define and prioritize projects and tasks
- Highly analytical; experience working with prospecting data
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to go into surgery room and support surgeon during long and complex surgeries.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in Travel up to 70%.
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory. Work is generally performed in the field or a hospital environment. Travel up to 70%.
- This position operates in a mainly clerical setting. Routinely uses standard computer equipment, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets etc.
- Sitting for extended periods of time using a computer keyboard and monitor
- This person frequently communicates with employees and vendors who have inquires.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Worker is required to have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading at a distance that is close to the eyes.
- This position requires that the employee must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
How to Apply
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org