5 March, 2018
This unique position on the Sales Team provides the right candidate with an opportunity to train with the latest surgical technologies with leading surgeons in a training program. You will receive a base salary, benefits, incentive bonus and ownership with a growing company during your training program, after which you will be eligible to move into a Sales Rep position to manage key accounts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide OR case coverage including set servicing, product set-up, inventory control and sales order creation for all assigned Surgeons in territory
- High level of personalized Surgeon service at all times maintaining strong relationships with Surgeon and hospital staff
- Constant communication with primary Surgeon and hospital staff on any upcoming case schedules and preparedness at all times for emergency requests
- Effective and timely communication to SpineFrontier on case schedules, product needs and feedback from surgeries
- Submission of all required paperwork to hospitals for Purchase Orders
- Accurate management of inventory in the field including completion of quarterly physical inventory counts and corresponding reports
- Assist primary Surgeon(s) with research data collection, practice branding and presentations
- Provide reporting to Management as requested
- Occasional travel as requested
- Must be able to carry literature bag (min.15lbs) and sample instrument kit (min. 20lbs) to bring to customers
- Expected to prospect new surgeon accounts nationally as needed on non-surgery days
- Obtain local hospital approvals for all SpineFrontier products
- Represent company at meetings, tradeshows, seminars and workshops as requested
- Clinical experience; at least 2 years of experience working in spine.
- Experience as a surgical technologist and in operating room is a plus
- Understanding of human anatomy & physiology and medical terminology.
- Very strong attention to detail, high level of organization and a team player with a positive attitude
- Strong & positive relationships with orthopedic surgeons and/or surgery personal.
- Ability to go into surgery room and support surgeon during long and complex surgeries.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Travel up to 50%.
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is mandatory. Candidates must be able to travel overnight as needed or requested, and must possess good written and oral communication skills.
Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
How to Apply
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com