2 August, 2017
SpineFrontier is seeking a Customer Service Specialist who will report to the Executive sales team and play a critical role in proactively reaching out to our surgeon and engaging with customer accounts by going out in the field. The Customer Service Specialist will track every surgeon alongside the Revenue Management Team daily and report to the executive team to create a metrics-driven sales culture at KICSales. The Customer Service Specialist will drive prospecting and lead generation, as well as revenue growth and retention of existing accounts. The position will be responsible for building, training and motivating the Customer Service team, and managing the sales support team. The position will create and track the metrics and activities that ensure successful revenue growth. The position has tremendous opportunity for professional growth in sales management, account service, forecasting and planning, analytics and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. The position will interact significantly with the Executive team, Sales, Finance, Logistics, Creative, and LES-Tech requiring up to 40% travel and based at the main office in Malden, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will vary based on needs of the sales team but may include:
- Proactively engage and connect with to our surgeon accounts weekly
- Track new surgeon accounts through our on-boarding process
- Report account updates weekly to the Executive team
- Manage inside sales operations to ensure accurate, consistent sales order entry process from receipt to invoicing.
- Help Sales Team prepare for surgeon meetings with research analysis and report preparation
- Manage the sales reporting – including creating reports, improving on existing data, tracking results and alerting on issues
- Create effective and accurate numerical models of account activity metrics needed to meet sales goals and then oversee the achievement of those metrics.
- Map, document, and continually improve processes to facilitate sales performance and predictability
- Plan, organize and coordinate sales training sessions to ensure new Customer Service members are fully and effectively “ramped up”
- Have solid understanding of all prospective and current accounts to provide data-driven analyses to Management
- Identify and communicate business implications of trends and/or sales inefficiencies
- Involved in forecasting, instrument set locations and revenue generation
- Organize and build a database of all hospital contracts and approvals in place, or that are needed where we do business. Manage account agreements and take ownership as primary contact for renewals/price discounts with review and final approval from CFO
- Leverage CRM, Data Room, and ERP system capabilities to identify and drive improvement from identification of an account, through setup and implementation, concluding with a stable, fully engaged account.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance and MBA
- +3 years of work experience in Customer Service, Sales Operations and/or Account Management
- No Spine or Medical device experience required
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with both the executive team and the field representatives/Specialists
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and take projects to completion
- Ability to evaluate, define and prioritize projects and tasks
- Highly analytical; experience working with prospecting data
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated; self-starter in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with ERP, CRM and Crystal Reports
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel up to 40%.
- This position operates in a mainly clerical setting. Routinely uses standard computer equipment, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets etc.
- Sitting for extended periods of time using a computer keyboard and monitor
- This person frequently communicates with employees and vendors who have inquires. Must be able to read, write and communicate to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Worker is required to have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading at a distance that is close to the eyes.
- This position requires that the employee must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
How to Apply
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com