28 August, 2018
Join our crew! KICVentures is a private investment company founded in 2005 by Harvard-trained Dr. Kingsley R. Chin, who brings unique experience to the intersection of medicine, business and information technology. We’re equipped to identify niche healthcare opportunities and encourage total global inclusion, beginning with our team. We’re about hands-on, heads-down efforts, complemented by a company culture that fosters engagement. Collaboration drives our innovation, and we work with the best and the brightest in the business – movers and shakers who’re all hands on deck for success. As evolution happens, we revolutionize.
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for building purposeful and meaningful relationships that build company and product trust with our core surgeon base across the KIC Medical Device platform that includes SpineFrontier, NanoFUSE and AxioMed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Establish strong and sustainable relationships with surgeon KOLs, surgeon customers, OR support staff members, and sales distribution partners
- Maintain high level of clinical, market, and product knowledge
- Know our surgeons’ needs and wants and document them in executive summaries for each surgeon
- Be well versed in KICV’s customer service value proposition and how that is delivered to each individual surgeon. This includes clinical research, product development, and product marketing
- Solve surgeon requests and proactively find solutions to our surgeons’ issues and challenges
- Hands-on management of every assigned account and ensure complete satisfaction and maximum utilization of the product or services provided to our surgeons
- Identify and on-board prospective surgeons, specifically residents and fellows, to introduce SpineFrontier technology and company value proposition
- Develop and support Surgeon Advisory Board to ensure stakeholders’ voices are delivered to product development teams
- Support surgeon training visits at Boston HQ and remote labs
- Develop relationships with key personnel, nurses, administrators and important GPO groups
- Develop surgical technique guides, product literature, competitive updates, sales binders, launch packets, web content, distributor bulletins, press releases, and sales support information
- Provide market intelligence feedback to senior management on things such as pricing, reimbursement, competitive strategies and tactics, demonstrations, techniques, customer training needs, etc.
- Support local meetings and national conventions of key orthopedic and neurosurgical societies or groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, nursing, or STEM
- Ability to inspire and motivate others through action is critical in this role
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Sense of ownership, self-starter, and the desire to wear multiple hats to succeed as a team, not solely as an individual in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of sales/business principles required
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience with a proven track record of sales achievement
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills required
- Capable of navigating through difficult situations and producing a positive outcome
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results and take projects to completion
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel up to 70%
Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
Interested candidates, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please no outside unsolicited recruiters