2 August, 2017
SpineFrontier is seeking a Customer Fulfillment Specialist who will report to the operations team and play a critical role in proactively reaching out to our field representatives and engaging with customer accounts by providing order management and fulfillment. The Customer Fulfillment Specialist will track every account alongside the operations team and provide a daily and report to the executive team to create a metrics-driven sales culture at SpineFrontier. The position will be responsible for tracking, maintaining, and fulfilling customer product requests. The position will create and track the metrics and activities that ensure successful order fulfillment. The position has tremendous opportunity for professional growth in customer service, account service, forecasting and planning, analytics and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. The position will interact significantly with the management team, Sales, Logistics, Quality, and LES-Tech and is based at the main office in Malden, MA.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will vary based on needs of the operations and sales team but may include:
- Responsible for communicating directly with all account representatives and distributors, order fulfillment, and order management.
- Train staff to insure high level of employee confidence and competence in answering customer inquiries and maximizing satisfaction with order fulfillment.
- Provide prompt and professional responses to customer inquiries via email and telephone. Maintain customer contact including keeping them informed of their order status as required.
- Check on customer orders and returns through to completion and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and problem solve with Inventory Specialist and Buyers regarding stock levels, discrepancies, opportunities etc.
- Travel to key accounts to reconcile in-field inventory
- Ensure highest levels of customer service, communication, and teamwork for internal and external customers in all channels.
- Bachelors degree is required
- +3 years of work experience in Customer Service, Sales Operations and/or Account Management
- No Spine or Medical device experience required
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with both the executive team and the field representatives/Specialists
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and take projects to completion
- Ability to evaluate, define and prioritize projects and tasks
- Highly analytical; experience working with prospecting data
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated; self starter in a fast paced environment
- Familiar with ERP, CRM and Crystal Reports
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel up to 40%.
- This position operates in a mainly clerical setting. Routinely uses standard computer equipment, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets etc.
- Sitting for extended periods of time using a computer keyboard and monitor
- This person frequently communicates with employees and vendors who have inquires. Must be able to read, write and communicate to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Worker is required to have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading at a distance that is close to the eyes.
- This position requires that the employee must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
How to Apply
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com