LESS Institute, based in Florida is currently recruiting Clinical Scheduler. This position is a terrific opportunity for an individual who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and playing a key role in providing outstanding service to our patients and clinicians. You will coordinate and schedule the daily visits of our clinicians into a computerized system with a key eye on providing continuity of care to our patients. This position will rotate weekends and holiday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures patient visits are scheduled as ordered/needed; collaborates with clinical staff staff on scheduling issues
- Scheduling new & existing patients through our EHR system
- Communicating with attorneys/adjusters/referring physicians regarding patient appointment
- Ensures scheduling of patient visits in an accurate, timely, fair and consistent manner
- Schedules patients to provide for the continuity of care and productivity of the clinical staff
- Resolves scheduling conflicts/issues to reach a positive outcome
- Accurately relays messages, cancellations and hospitalizations to clinicians/ aides on a timely basis
- Provides support to Private Care program, as applicable
- Answers and triage’s telephone calls
- Provides back up administrative support as needed
- Attends and participates in in-service education, mandatory training programs and staff meetings as assigned/requested
- Participates in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- The Clinical Scheduler shall comply with all the applicable federal, state laws, pertaining to the confidentiality of patient medical records including the health insurance portability and Accountability Act of 1966 as per Economic and Clinical Health Act.
- End of Week/End of Month Reports to help accurately track referral sources
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a health care setting required.
- Must participate in major and minor holiday rotation.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated responsibility for self-direction required
- Ability of working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Word) and ability to learn company software package required.
- Ability to work independently in the office setting.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Should have pleasant and upbeat phone voice
Required Abilities and Skills
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and take projects to completion
- Strong sense of ownership, organization, detail-oriented and a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated with effective communication skill
Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please no outside unsolicited recruiters