9 October, 2018
Join our crew! KICVentures is a private investment company founded in 2005 by Harvard-trained Dr. Kingsley R. Chin, who brings unique experience to the intersection of medicine, business and information technology. We’re equipped to identify niche healthcare opportunities and encourage total global inclusion, beginning with our team. We’re about hands-on, heads-down efforts, complemented by a company culture that fosters engagement. Collaboration drives our innovation, and we work with the best and the brightest in the business – movers and shakers who’re all hands on deck for success. As evolution happens, we revolutionize.
The Associate Product Manager is a people-focused Engineering Manager providing technical direction to cross functional business teams within assigned product lines. They drive customer satisfaction, product development, and brand loyalty through improved product quality and after-market service solutions.
- Manage day to day progress of assigned product lines, including managing cross functional teams and executing on a wide variety of cross departmental projects to support those product lines.
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Coordinates technical product development, estimates of potential profits, and release to production.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain to drive product planning and purchasing.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development as well as ongoing product sales and support.
- Provides financial and technical justification for product selection and definition.
- Prepares product development objectives and schedules for all phases of product development and introduction to market.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends in company’s industry.
- Functions as Marketing “Lead” for key trade shows.
- Assists with competitive analysis materials comparing products with its key competitors.
- Participates in key sales situations for the products.
- Assists Branding/ Marketing/ Sales teams for achieving designated revenue targets for assigned product lines.
- Take initiative in process improvement for primary responsibilities and collaborative company activities;
- Support products technical design and analysis as priority and resources dictate.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to Surgeon needs and market opportunities.
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product line.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- The employee in this position often communicates with employees and vendors who have inquiries, therefore must be able to read, write and communicate to exchange correct information in these situations
The successful candidate will be required to possess
- Passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and take projects to completion.
- Strong sense of ownership, organization, detail-oriented and a team player.
- Position routinely requires filing, which will require opening file cabinet drawers, being able to bend for file placement
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, customer testing specifications, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to author routine reports and correspondence.
- Employee often needs to move objects from one place to another periodically lifting under 15 pounds.
- Employee must have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- The employee is required to have close visual acuity to inspect products perform, analyze data and numbers, view a computer terminal; extensive reading at a distance that is close to the eyes.
Experimental Factors (optional)
- This position operates in a clerical setting and routinely uses standard equipment, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets etc.
- This employee is required to sit for extended periods of time using a computer keyboard and monitor.
- Employee may be required to travel up to 10% of the time
How to apply
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please no outside unsolicited recruiters